At Compass Psychological Services in Manhattan we offer individual psychotherapy for many different types of emotional, behavioral and other mental health problems.
Types of Problems We Treat
Our psychotherapy treatments are for individuals struggling with substance abuse, and/or a variety of psychiatric and behavioral health problems.
Problems Treated at Compass Psychological Services Include:
- Alcohol and substance abuse (Treatment for alcohol, opioids, cocaine, prescription drugs, sedatives and stimulants)
- Other compulsive or addictive behaviors
- Bipolar Disorder(s)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD,ADHD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Marital and other relationship problems
- Adjustment difficulties related to loss, illness and life crises
- General medical and health maintenance problems
What is Psychotherapy?
Psychotherapy is often known as talk therapy. Your psychotherapy treatment can be coupled with our psychiatric services, or remain your only form of treatment depending on your needs. With our individual psychotherapy you can develop a relationship with your psychotherapist based on insight and empathy. You will work, depending on the type of therapeutic treatment, to improve your existing mental health, change behaviors, or eliminate addiction.
Get Help Today
Our psychotherapy treatments are effective in patients looking to make permanent and positive lifestyle changes. Treatments offered through Compass Psychological Services provide individualized and personal care. Your treatment is tailored to you and your lifestyle. At Compass Psychological Services of Manhattan we offer personal treatment plans to help with any of your mental health or addiction needs. Contact us today.