SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT FOR EXECUTIVES AND PROFESSIONALS
- PERSONALIZED, TOTALLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
- FLEXIBLE, INDIVIDUALLY TAILORED TREATMENT PLANS
- NON-TWELVE STEP APPROACH
- ALCOHOL, COCAINE, PRESCRIPTION DRUGS, ETC.
- INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP THERAPY
- MODERATE DRINKING SUPPORT GROUPS
- RELAPSE PREVENTION GROUPS
- INDIVIDUAL THERAPY WITH LICENSED PSYCHOLOGISTS
- OUTPATIENT AND IN-HOME MEDICAL DETOX BY LICENSED MDs
Substance Abuse Treatment and Psychotherapy Services
We offer private personalized treatment for substance abuse and a variety of other mental health problems. We offer flexible, confidential, individually tailored treatment – a refreshing alternative to standard one size fits all programs. Whether you are having problems with alcohol, prescription drugs, cocaine, or other substances, we will help you break free of compulsive substance use, develop better coping skills, work through underlying emotional issues, and reduce your relapse potential over the long term. We also offer outpatient psychotherapy for a variety of mental health problems including anxiety, depression, and other psychological issues resulting from personal crises, unresolved traumas, relationship problems, and other life stressors. And, we offer psychological testing to help identify cognitive, emotional, and personality issues that may be contributing to an individual’s difficulties. When psychiatric medication and/or medical detoxification are needed, our psychologists work collaboratively with the physicians of Compass Medical Services (and/or outside practitioners) to insure optimal coordination of care. To schedule your private substance abuse and/or mental health evaluation, contact us online today, or call us at (212) 969-1899.
COMPASS MEDICAL SERVICES
- Comprehensive Psychiatric and Medical Evaluation
- Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, ADHD, Etc.
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- TMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Outpatient and In-Home Medical Detox from Alcohol/Drugs
- Suboxone/Subutex for Opioid Dependence
- Medications to Reduce Cravings & Prevent Relapse
- Internal Medicine and Wellness Care
Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Internal Medicine Services
Compass Medical Services offers a wide range of specialized psychiatric, addiction, and medical/wellness services. We offer comprehensive treatment delivered by an integrated medical team of specialists in psychiatry, psychopharmacology, addiction medicine, and internal medicine. We provide medication management for a broad spectrum of psychiatric disorders, and FDA-approved Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) for treatment-resistant depression. For individuals who are physically dependent on alcohol and/or other drugs and do not require hospitalization, we have a fully staffed medical team that provides both outpatient and in-home medical detox services. We also provide general medical and wellness care delivered by doctors specializing in internal medicine. When needed, Compass Medical Services’ physicians work collaboratively with the psychotherapists of Compass Psychological Services (or outside practitioners) to insure optimal coordination of care. To schedule your psychiatric and/or medical evaluation, contact us online today, or call us at (212) 969-1899.